Ultraflex can be used on new or existing roofs, walkways, balconies, gutters etc.
5kg of Ultratop Top Coat will cover approx 30 sqm.
- Ready to use straight out of the tin, application with solvent resistant roller.
- Use fully reinforced with Ultraflex matting ensures easy “wet on wet” application.
- Can be used all year round – moisture curing.
- Fully trafficable when cured.
- Instantly rain resistant after application.
- Once installed, forms a seamless membrane.
- Fresh concrete must be cured for 28 days.
- Excellent adhesion to different substrates: plywood, bitumen membranes, asphalt, metals, brick, concrete, wood etc.
- On EPDM and TPO it is recommended to install patch test to check compatibility.
- Do not use silicone sealants. Always use PU based mastics.
Ultraflex is BBA certified for life in excess of 25 years.
Ultraflex is NHBC and Green Roof approved.
NON TRAINED CONTRACTORS
15 YEARS: Ultraflex and Ultratop at the recommended coverage
20 YEARS: Ultraflex and Ultratop at the recommended coverage
25 YEARS: Ultraflex and Ultratop at the recommended coverage. Extra layer required 0.5kg additional Ultraflex